CareSuite Now Includes Corporate Console and Incident Management Modules
Our new module, Corporate Console, was designed for executives, regional managers and anyone overseeing multiple facilities. This module was designed specifically for executive level insights and use.
- Missed Meds
- On-time percentage
- Scanning percentage
- Holes filled after the fact
- and much more!
You can also use the Corporate Console module to establish thresholds/targets for metrics, and metrics outside the target highlighted. View the metrics for any time range, and at any level of the organization, from the cart at the lowest level, on up to the building, division, region, etc., and up to the corporation at the very top level. In addition, see graphs of the data over time by using the drill-down feature and create your favorite views. You can then save these views so you can easily use later.
The new Incident Management Module was made to address one of today’s top compliance and industry challenges.
Over the past several months, our CareSuite clients have asked us to develop an Incident Reporting Module within CareSuite’s EHR. Incident Management is now included with CareSuite at no additional cost to you! This module simply needs to be turned on by an administrator to start using.
- Manage & track incidents at your facility from creation through the state reporting process
- Create a “cheat sheet” for reference containing state reporting guidelines, reporting contacts & links to state mandated submission forms
- Record and indicate injuries to residents on visual body maps and treatments given
- Indicate remediation taken
- Record witness statements & attach supporting documentation
- Record state reporting deadlines and submissions
- Record falls, injuries, elopements, facility wide incidents, abuse and more