COVID-19 RESOURCES | Preparing Together
QuickMAR® is dedicated to the health and safety of our customers and those they serve. We have compiled resources designed to help make your life a little easier in this time of increased vigilance and uncertainty.
- Taking resident vitals at any time from his/her profile or from the “Charting” button on the home screen.
- Creating a library of order templates that can be quickly added to resident accounts by using the “Pick from List” feature within the Orders screen.
- Whom to contact if you need to transfer residents from one QuickMAR® facility to another.
- Links to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website with the latest recommendations for assisted living facilities and health care providers.
We’ve created an assessment, which will be available to all QuickMAR® facilities who currently utilize the Assessments feature in CareSuite® Manager.
- This new assessment is in your Assessments Library under the name “The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Screening Assessment,” and will help you quickly assess a resident’s risk for contracting the disease and whether they exhibit any signs and symptoms of the disease.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team via phone (888-340-9866 x2) or email (Support@QuickMAR.com).