PointClickCare and QuickMAR are pleased to announce the release of QuickMAR 5.2. It is hard to imagine that we could add any more capability to our industry-leading product, but we know you’ll be pleased to see some of the new features we have added. Your QuickMAR and PointClickCare team are committed to continually improving and upgrading our software to assure that Care Comes First!
What’s New with QuickMAR 5.2?
Easier Recipient Selection in Messaging and Notifications
Virus Scanning for Documents
Resident Profile Changes
- “Code Status” can now be a required field.
- A new “Medical History” section is now available on the resident profile.
- A new photo rotation tool will be available when adding resident photos.
Advanced Settings for Split Orders
Documenting Administered Amounts for Multi-dose Orders
Changes to Exceptions
- Drop-down Menus
- For any exception, facilities can now decide which type of order(s) it applies and which type of schedule (All, Routine, PRN).
- They can also require the immediate disposition of inventoried medications.
- Med Pass
- Skip All
- When a user selects an exception, CareSuite® will now advance to the Confirmation screen with the exception selected. It will not complete the med pass.
- Pick List Exceptions
- When a user documents an Exception in the “Pick List Exceptions” modal, CareSuite® will display that order in the Confirmation screen with the exception selected.
- Confirmation Reminders
- If a note or witness is required by an exception, reminder icons will be displayed on the confirmation screen.
Contextual Med Disposition
- As required by an exception (within the Med Pass)
- Upon a resident status change
- Deactivation (discharged/deceased)
- Upon the discontinuation of a medication
Leaves of Absence Process Changes
- Med Disposition wizard
- Leave of Absence form
Miscellaneous Program Improvements
- PRN follow-up times
- Wound type and source options
- Bowel health monitoring
- Vital sign reporting
- Inventory settings
- User permissions