PointClickCare and QuickMAR are pleased to announce the release of CareSuite 5.0. It is hard to imagine that we could add any more capability to our industry-leading product, but we know you’ll be pleased to see some of the new features we have added. Your QuickMAR and PointClickCare team are committed to continually improving and upgrading CareSuite to assure that Care Comes First!
Here’s an overview of the new features:
- Confirmation screen redesign. Our new screen makes better use of screenspace, is easier to navigate, and shows more information than ever before.
- Spell check is now provided in charting notes and messaging.
- You can request recording of different charting options with an order. With any order, require the user to record a Chart Note, Wound Observation, Intake or Output.
- User can decide level of obfuscation for notifications. In other words, the user can decide to what degree they want to hide resident identity in notifications.
- You can now record the actual duration to complete an ADL.
- Sliding Scale is now available on a PRN orders.
- Notifications can now be sent to Corp and Pharmacy users.
Check out our new Confirmation Screen Redesign
When will these features be activated?
This is an automatic QuickMAR update. When it is released to your facility, you will be prompted to upgrade next time you log in. Or, if you’d rather upgrade sooner, go to the Help/Check for Upgrades menu in QuickMAR.